Hi Guys this is my resume. Corinne asked me to post it, hopefully it gives you guys some ideas on how to create and organize yours if you have not already done so.
Good luck on internships everyone !!!!!!! :-)
629 Douglas Ave. Apt. 1, Providence RI, 02908 | C: 4013452408 | email@example.com
Full time student at Rhode Island College enrolled in the Youth Development BA program and twenty hours of volunteering working with youth. 3rd key manager with four years of experience in retailing, merchandising and customer service. One year’s training in handling cash deposits and auditing weekly and daily goals.
· Reliable and dependable
· MS Office proficient
· Dedicated team player
· Excellent time management
· Team leadership
· Cheerful and energetic
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE
Church on the Rock Summer Camp---- Summer 2006
· Helped organize events and activities for the children throughout the week (ages 2 and up)
Young Leaders of Medicine---- Sept. 2009- Oct. 2010
· Shadowed a variety of doctors at Hasbro Hospital for a day
· Attended a day seminar at Brown University of the Human body
Inspiring Minds---- Spring 2013
· Volunteered 20 hours throughout the Semester at Sackett St. Elementary school in Providence.
· Helped Kindergarten students with prepping for standardized testing (reading and math)Preparing them for 1st grade
3rd Key Manager----12/2009 - current
EbLens --- North Providence, RI
Opened and closed the store, including counting cash, opening and closing cash registers and creating staff assignments. Verified that all merchandising standards were maintained on a daily basis. Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
Bachelor of Arts: Youth development----2015
Rhode Island College---- Providence, RI, US
Concentration in a combination of Special Education, Communications, and Juvenile Delinquency
Courses in Social Work, Youth development, and Non-Profit Management.